Date registered: May 6, 2012
I am a Soviet Russian Jewish American woman. I am a Catholic Christian in discernment of religious life. I am music, theology, interreligious dialogue, science fiction, and fiery dance. I am a writer, a teacher, a logician, an arguer, and a contemplative. I am a daughter, a sister, an aunt, and a friend. Let's start with that; the rest is in my writing.
- On four years of Christian hope. — November 27, 2016
- On feeling the truth. — August 28, 2016
- On life as a dream. — July 20, 2016
- On what I think of the Wool Rule. — June 22, 2016
- On good and good enough. — May 28, 2016